Friday 2 February 2007

My Novel Race

Hi Guys

This is my first post...and hopefully it will inspire me to keep writing...especially when you're all doing so well!

I've been working on a novel idea probably for the last year and so far come up with about 10,000 words, which isn’t brilliant but it's a start I suppose. I've worked on other novel ideas before but quickly got bored, so I'm hoping this idea will stick. I really want to finish it before the end of the year, which I know sounds ages away but it always goes so quickly.

Anyway good luck to you all and I hope we all get to our targets. I'll keep you regularly updated with how I'm going and I look forward to hearing from all of you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck. 10,00 is a great start.

Novelgirl said...

Thanks Liz, always nice to get some encouragement!